The GLACEX Executive Management Committee (EMC) oversees the entire GLACEX ecosystem, ensuring its members and associates conduct themselves in the highest professional manner, adhering to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards.
- Our clients' interests always come first. If we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Our assets are our people, capital and reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore. We are dedicated to complying fully with the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us. Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
- Our goal is to provide superior returns to our stakeholders. Profitability is critical to achieving superior returns, building our capital and attracting and keeping our best people. All members of Glacex LLP are equity partners, ergo sharing in the superior returns our combined global efforts generate.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. Though we may be involved in a wide variety and heavy volume of activity, we would, if it came to a choice, rather be best than biggest.
- We stress creativity and imagination in everything we do. While recognising that the old way may still be the best way, we constantly strive to find a better solution to problems our clients or our members, encounter.
- We make an unusual effort to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. Although our activities are measured in billions of dollars, we select our people one by one. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm. Professional and personal trust is our bedrock.
- We offer our people the opportunity to move ahead more rapidly than is possible at most other firms. Advancement depends on merit, and we have yet to find the limits to the responsibility our best people are able to assume. For us to be successful, our men and women must reflect the diversity of the communities and cultures in which we operate. We must attract, retain and motivate people from many backgrounds, nationalities and perspectives. GLACEX is diverse. This is reflected in its people.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do. GLACEX always encourages individual creativity, based on team effort and support. The interests of the firm and its clients are ahead of personal interests. The dedication of our people to the firm and the intense effort they give their jobs are greater than one finds in most other organisations. We think that this is an important part of our success.
- We consider our size an asset that we try hard to preserve. We want to be big enough to undertake the largest project that any of our clients could contemplate, yet small enough to maintain the loyalty, intimacy and the esprit de corps that we all treasure and that contribute greatly to our combined success. We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients and to develop new services to meet those needs. We know that the world of commerce will not stand still and that complacency can lead to extinction.
- We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
- Our business is highly competitive, and we aggressively seek to expand our client relationships. However, we must always be fair competitors and must never denigrate other firms.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain the highest ethical and moral standards in everything they do, both in their work for GLACEX, their work outside GLACEX, and in their personal lives.
- © Glacex LLP 2017